If you have any physical limitations, they could be aggravated by exercise
It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of your limitations before class begins.
1. I represent and warrant that I am in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit my participation in the classes offered at RosaYoga. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in any of the yoga classes, programs, or workshops. I understand the risks associated with the activities offered by RosaYoga and I agree to follow all instructions so that I may safely participate in classes, workshops, or other activities.
2. I hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE RosaYoga, its owners, officers, employees, and instructors (all for purposes herein referred to as “RELEASEES,” from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered at the facility. In taking part in the yoga classes, workshops, or other activities at RosaYoga, I understand and acknowledge that I am fully responsible for any and all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of my participation in the classes, workshops, or other activities.
3. I hereby assume full responsibility for and risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage that may be due to negligence of the Releasees or otherwise while I am in or upon the premises and/or while yoga programs or classes are offered by Releasees.
4. I have read and voluntarily sign the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. I am legally competent to sign and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
5. The tuition paid herewith and such registration fees paid hereafter are Non-refundable yet are transferable.
Please practice mindfully and enjoy the many benefits of practicing with RosaYoga.